Re: [ARSCLIST] Aren't recordings original sources?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clark Johnsen" <clarkjohnsen@xxxxxxxxx>
See, I can't quite decide what you dislike more, the price (admittedly high)
or the very concept that a mere cord (!) could make more difference than "a
transformer, or rectifier or
filter". There being no evidence offered, I'll just have to note that on all
wide-range high-resolution audio systems I've ever heard, specialty power
cords have wrought major improvements. Granted that's just observational
data, but it's the only data so far.

And this, in turn, is a NON-verifiable statement...and as such means only that
YOU...in your own ears and mind...THOUGHT you heard an improvement!?

Since one, being human, hears primarily what one WANTS/EXPECTS/WISHES
to hear...and one presumably laid out a not-inconsiderable sum for a ytterbium-
plated, zircon-encrusted, magnetically-neutralized, molecularly-realigned, whoop-
te-do power cord...one naturally wants that expenditure to provide results (if
only to show those uncaring peasants who know no better than to use the
dommed cord that came with the machine, not even aligning it with the Earth's
magnetic field...?!)!