Re: [ARSCLIST] revisiting tape bakers

Hi, Lou,

The Excalibur looks like a better solution (for more money) than the Nesco/American Harvest/Snackmaster if for no other reason than it looks as if it deals with Cine/EIA-hub reels better.

Have you run a long-term temperature log on this? I did on the Snackmaster and it was about +/- 1°C for several hours (not counting ramp up/down.

It's also nice that the top-of-the-line Excalibur has a timer as well as a thermostat.

Cheers,

Richard