Re: [ARSCLIST] revisiting tape bakers

Hi. I don 't have the gear to do a temp log, but checking it visually with a Taylor thermometer stuck in the side of it it stays steady, at least no more than 2 degrees F variation. I started with one of their older four tray models and moved up to the 9 tray #3900 for my last large project. Beautifully "baked" 270 reels of 1980s radio masters, only two of which did not respond but stayed sticky no matter what.

It will also do 2" and 14" diameter reels nicely.

Lou
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689