From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of joe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 9:52 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] revisiting tape bakers

I don't think this has been discussed in a while, perhaps there is
something new to add.

What currently are the most popular oven models for tape baking? How
large a reel will they accommodate? For those who use food dehydrators,
since we last discussed this subject are you still using them and
finding them as effective as a lab oven? Do you leave the vents open or
closed?

Anything new to add to the discussion?

joe salerno