Re: [ARSCLIST] cassette crackle/hi speed duplicators

One of the work horses for in cassette duplication was the Telex 300 system. was 2 track mono or  4 track stereo   running at  15 ips..
I did all the service and mastering for a company  that had several complete systems running  12 slave recording units from a reel or  cassette master.
We also had a Telex  r2r duplicator with  12 7" record slaves from one 7 or  10" master  these also ran at  15 ips.
dnward