Re: [ARSCLIST] cassette crackle

What about the old high speed duplication machines? In the 80s I worked at a duplication plant that had Ampex 300-size decks to record onto cassette tape that was then loaded into shells. I'd be surprised if nobody has ever modified one to play back cassette tape...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689