Re: [ARSCLIST] Wollensak

I still have my original two Viking 88s in storage. They never were very good at tape speed, but the sound from the hybrid Tube/ transistor electronics was nice. The only other place I ever saw that model was the tape music center at the SF Conservatory of music... Things of compact beauty!

Lou
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689