Re: [ARSCLIST] Brunswick and Marsh Transcriptions

Sammy Jones wrote:
Apologies for the cross-posting...

I'm cross-answering so that both groups will see the answers.
I'm looking for session info for some Brunswick and Marsh Laboratories
transcriptions that I have gotten recently.

Some of the Brunswick ETs have So-A-Tone labels, but not all. Also some are
National Radio Advertising, but not all. They are all 12" and play at 78
rpm.

Only one of these is specifically listed in Laird. During this era a lot of the sheets are missing, and some of the numbers are used out of order.
Southern Flooring Program, Program M, Part 2, XE-34825
Oct 1930.
DeVoe & Reynolds Painters, Program E, Parts 2 & 3, OX-37359 & OX-37360
Circa Oct 20, 1931
DeVoe & Reynolds Painters, Program C, Part 3, Wax: X-37548, Label: 37546
Might be after Dec 21, 1931 which would now be in the ARC era.
Hearthstone Harmonists, Program A, Part 3 only, XE-34469
Sept 1930 Originally listed as Radio Sweethearts (Mary and Jerry [Macy]) with Norman Brokenshire, Prog K

Brunswick Broadcast, Program 105, "Come to the Fair," XE-31458-B
Nov 1929

The Marsh ETs are 12" Allied Broadcast Circuit Standard Library discs
recorded at 33 1/3 rpm, and have 3 banded selections per side.

I have been unable to find specific info of when these were recorded and available. The ones I have say on the label that they are recorded at 33 1/3 R.M.P. Is that what yours say? Has anyone written the titles of the tracks on the labels. The ones I have seen outside of my copies also have the titles like mine. My guess is 1930 or 31.
Disc 1017, mx. 9012
Disc 1018, mx. 9013
Disc 1063, mx. 9057
Disc 1064, Mx. 9058