Re: [ARSCLIST] Brunswick and Marsh Transcriptions

Mike,

Thanks so much for providing the session info for those Brunswick ETs!  What
a pity that many of the sheets are missing.

I wonder if anyone has the other discs to these programs; it would be nice
to assemble complete (or near as possible) dubs.

One Marsh disc (1017/1018) does say "33 R. M. P."  The other has "R. P. M."

There are handwritten titles on them as well:

1017:
Don Russo Orchestra (written under disc number at top)
A - College Melody [sic] - No. 1
B - College Melody [sic] - No. 2
C - Dan Russo Theme

1018:
Don Russo Orchestra (written under disc number at top)
A - Rigolletto [sic]
B - You'll Get By
C - Walk, Jenny, Walk

1063:
A - Lazy River
B - Suzanne
C - Fit as a Fiddle

1064:
A - How am I Doin'
B - Mood Indigo
C - In the Dim, Dim Dawning

You know, the music ain't half bad on these!

Any idea if the Marsh discs were intended to be used to create a faux-live
band show, or are the merely "station library" discs?  I'd love to see a
complete catalog of them.

Sammy