From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Olhsson
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 10:11 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] RIAA EQ software

-----Original Message-----
>From Tom Fine: " I just don't trust DSP enough."

Nor do I but Gerzon's work is a real exception. His tape eq.
compensation
curves test accurate to a tenth of a dB. Nothing else comes close, a
real
bargain for $150 list. I don't trust most audio software developers.

That said, the proper loading of phono cartridges is critical and no
software can correct that.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com    http://www.thewombforums.com