Re: [ARSCLIST] RIAA EQ software

How did you modify the load as seen by the cartridge in order to make the
ADC "look" like an ideal phono preamp's load for the chain?  - a y-cable
with a resistor on the unused end, so that the combined Z (of the ADC and
the resistor) equaled the output Z of the cartridge? Or by some other
network?

Andrew