To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] RIAA EQ software

I know of nothing free however the de-emphasis presets that Michael Gerzon
created as part of the WAVES Q-10 equalizer plug-in are extremely accurate.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com    http://www.thewombforums.com

-----Original Message----- From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Phillips Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:56 PM To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [ARSCLIST] RIAA EQ software

Does anyone have any suggestions for software to apply the RIAA EQ curve
to a file from a disk transfer ? I have Soundforge 9, and figure I could
dial up the approximate curve, but is there anything specific out there
? Free is always nice, but not a requirement.

Scott Phillips