Re: [ARSCLIST] RIAA EQ software

I notice re-pressings of earlier London LPs with RIAA CURVE added to the back cover from about 1957 on. The matrix numbers have an -R suffix. (On the other hand, this copy here of LL 1232, Bloch's Voice in the Wilderness, has the -R suffixes but doesn't have RIAA on the jacket. So much for consistency.)

dl