Re: [ARSCLIST] RIAA EQ software

At 01:52 AM 2008-08-25, Scott Phillips wrote:
Richard Hess came up with this one. Hope Richard doesn't mind me passing
this on. It looks pretty good for 'free'. I do have access to the WAVES
package, but for home use it would be overkill.

http://wwwmaths.anu.edu.au/~briand/sound/software_download/equalizer.html

Thanks to all for the responses. I was looking for the playback side,
but this program might work well for my use.

Hi, Scott,

I don't mind you posting it, but I need to say that I suggested that Scott consider this, and not from personal experience, but rather from looking at a few things on the Web.

Hopefully, Scott can provide a report after he downloads it and tries it out. It does look promising and the author has apparently been working with this type of thing for some time.

Cheers,

Richard