Re: [ARSCLIST] FBI Warning

Hello All,

What comes to mind after all this discussion is that
one's collection is really (at least in my case) a
library of old friends that are there when I need
them, so when I hear a recording on one of my local
classical FM stations, I can say to myself, "Oh,
that's so and so" or maybe pull it down and reacquaint
myself with it, since it never goes out of style, or
at least, interest.   Pardon my run on sentence, but
it was my immediate response to this last posting.

Also, there is the thrill to know that these are real
treasures that I have at my fingertips, just for my
latest whim or interest, as well as being a living
catalog of timeless music.   A patron of earlier days
never had so rich a kingdom.

Rod Stephens