Re: [ARSCLIST] Article about digital archiving in the NY Times

Tom,

Some of us out here have multiple DASH/ PD machines and 1630s. Since we work with multi-tracks every day, it is more of a budgetary issue within the labels than with those of us who maintain the equipment.

John
jspencer@xxxxxxxxxxxx