Re: [ARSCLIST] Sam Manning Muriel Gaines,and Rendition Records

You should tell Irwin Chusid this interesting news-he featured Sam Manning
78's a year or so back-www.wfmu.org website.He is very friendly if e mailed
on any calypso topic.His shows are great and enjoyable to stream-I put them
all onto mp3 called MURIEL'S TREASURE.
Nigel