Re: [ARSCLIST] Does anybody know a good place for speaker re-foaming?

In a message dated 4/8/2008 12:04:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxx writes:

> Both of my woofer foam surrounds are shot and I was wondering if
> somebody on this list has any recommendations where to get them
> refoamed. I believe they are 8" oem dynaudio woofers.

For years, I have been totally satisfied with the work of Bill LeGall,
Millersound, 1422 Taylor Road, Lansdale, PA  19446; 215/412-0727.

Jim Long
Senior Sales Support Engineer
Bosch Communications Systems
Electro-Voice