Re: [ARSCLIST] Early Stereo 1881 and 1931 (Was - Dynadoodoo

I recall or misrecall a Bunk Johnson on an early number- 8002 or 3, twin grooves a la Cook.

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Early Stereo 1881 and 1931 (Was - Dynadoodoo

More likely some small jazz groups..anyone remember?

dl

Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:
Which ones did Atlantic do? Was one a Ray Charles ?

Oh,my copy of "The Great Hits of Ray Charles in Eight Track Stereo" is an RCA pressing

Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Atlantic also did a couple of albums this way, as did at least one independent label (I have one such but can't remember the details). The Cook binaural tapes were later issued in normal stereo by Rondo.

dl