Re: [ARSCLIST] Early Stereo 1881 and 1931 (Was - Dynadoodoo

Which ones did Atlantic do? Was one a Ray Charles ?

Oh,my copy of "The Great Hits of Ray Charles in Eight Track Stereo" is an RCA pressing

                                 Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Atlantic also did a couple of albums this way, as did at least one independent
label (I have one such but can't remember the details). The Cook binaural tapes
were later issued in normal stereo by Rondo.

dl