Re: [ARSCLIST] Analog to Digital Conversion - Audio and Video

Hello, Liz,

Nearer to you for video transfer (and in the middle for audio transfer) is http://www.specsbros.com/ in Lodi, NJ. I apologize for not including Peter in the previous listing, but I so focus on him for disaster recovery that I always seem to forget he also does non-disaster-related transfers.

I wanted to correct my omission...I've modified my message in the quote below, as well.

Cheers,

Richard