[ARSCLIST] BBC GUITARS DOCUMENTARY

Hi

I hope this finds you well. I am writing to you from the BBC in London.
We are currently producing a major three-part documentary film series on
the history of the guitar. We have obtained some fantastic photographs
from the Denver Public Library, of families/miners/music clubs in
Colorado in the late 19th century - all of the images feature at least
one guitar in them.

I am trying to track down any guitar recordings from this period in this
area, to play over the top of these images during the film. We basically
want to hear the kind of guitar music these people would have been
playing. I know it will be very difficult to find something exactly
right, so any other suggestions, maybe recorded slightly later but that
still sound similar to what would have been found in and around Colorado
at the end of the 19th Century would be gratefully received

I look forward to hearing from you

Best wishes

Luke McMahon

Luke McMahon