[ARSCLIST] Beautiful Galatea, indeed

I am looking at two LPs, both of von Suppe's Schoene Galathee, Vox PL 20.200
and Urania UR 7167. The same 4 principals (Roon, Kmentt, Wiener, Preger), Vox
lists Vienna State Philharmonia and Akademie Kammerchor, Urania, Chorus and
Orchestra of the Vienna State Opera, Vox has Hans Hagen as conductor and
Urania lists him on the front and Anton Paulik as the conductor on the back
(the label credits Hagen and "Das Grosse Wiener Operettenorchester"). Most
likely, these are identical material, but I am curious what, if anything,
Paulik might have had to do with it. Hans Hagen has the look and feel of a
pseudonym, but I see a lot of entries in our catalog and even a birth year of
1915. Both names seem largely associated with Johann Strauss, Suppe and
operetta in general, so it seems a toss-up which should get the credit,
barring some other source of information.

Is this anyone's specialty out there?

Just curious,

Peter Hirsch