Re: [ARSCLIST] Early Stereo 1881 and 1931 (Was - Dynadoodoo

I have uploaded two files to Mediafire

One file, Bell Labs Keller, has two brief programmes on BBC Radio 3 c. 1981 about the Bell Labs experiments in the early 30s and includes a an extract in stereo. I am afraid that Arther Keller does not confirm my story about the Black Box. (74MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?111zkxoddxz

The other file, 1881 Stereo, is a brief Radio 3 broadcast in 1981 about the 1881 stereo transmissions from the Paris Opera, and demonstrates the sound characteristic using reconstructed microphones on the stage of Covent Garden. (27MB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dfg1lwgi9aj

The files are in Flac format. They can be played directly in Winamp, VLC Media Player, Super (c) etc. They can be converted to Wave using Flac Front End, Goldwave etc.

The files are taken from a Scotch Metafine tape with Dolby C. The original recordings were made by me but the tape I used may be a dubbing. However, the sound quality is acceptable.

Steve Abrams