[ARSCLIST] Upcoming Seminar

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be conducting the highly regarded
CD+DVD INSTITUTE technology and quality seminar on April 15-17 in Santa
Clara, California. The seminar covers BD, DVD, and CD ROM, recordable, and
rewritable structures, and emphasizes lower cost and higher quality.

Over 22 years of experience in media and drive quality while serving over
360 clients in 25 countries, combined with a solid comprehension of both
physics and engineering principles, enable me to provide each attendee with
an understanding of both optical storage technology and practical quality
methods. The seminar does not promote commercial products or services.

Details are at http://www.mscience.com/train.html#CD

Regards,
Jerry Hartke
President