Re: [ARSCLIST] Restorers in the New York area?

Mike Richter wrote:
I was contacted by the grandson of an opera singer about restoring his 'acetates'. While waiting for more information on their number and condition, I am asking whether anyone can suggest a restorer in the New York area.

According to the ARSC Technical Directory, these are all in the New York area. Merrick is on Long Island, Bayside is in Queens.

Seth B. Winner Sound Studios, Inc.
c/o Seth B. Winner
2055 Whalen Ave.
Merrick, NY 11566-5320
516.771.0028 (Voice)
516.771.0031 (FAX)
SethBWinner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Email)
(Preservation Transfer; Restoration; Equipment
and Supplies; Consulting and Training; Disaster
Recovery)

Adrian G. Cosentini
34-22 214th Pl.
Bayside, NY 11361
718.224.9815 (Voice)
718.506.5893 (Voice)
acosentini@xxxxxxxx (Email)
(Preservation Transfer; Restoration)

Douglas Pomeroy
193 Baltic St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201-6173
718.855.2650 (Voice)
pomeroyaudio@xxxxxxx (Email)
(Preservation Transfer)

Jon Samuels
422 West 147th St.
New York, NY 10031-4801
212.234.8704 (Voice)
recordedlegacy@xxxxxxxxx (Email)
(Preservation Transfer; Restoration; Consulting
and Training)