Re: [ARSCLIST] BWAV Metadata interchange issues

What version of Wavelab is the client using?  We have 6.01.  Is that the
same as you Eric, and the client?  This version seems to now cope with files
that are over 1 hour in duration, in our system anyway.  We also have
Quadriga.  We capture at 96k/24bit.

Let me know.  I am sampling Quadriga ImportModules and it looks good so
far.  Any thoughts?

Cheers
Kiwi