Re: [ARSCLIST] BWAV Metadata interchange issues

Hi, Kiwi!

I suspect the client is using the current version of WaveLab, but I'll check.

Cheers and THANKS!

Richard

At 12:49 AM 2008-03-03, Marie O'Connell wrote:
What version of Wavelab is the client using?  We have 6.01.  Is that the
same as you Eric, and the client?  This version seems to now cope with files
that are over 1 hour in duration, in our system anyway.  We also have
Quadriga.  We capture at 96k/24bit.