Re: [ARSCLIST] BWAV Metadata interchange issues

On Sunday, March 02, 2008 9:50 PM, Marie O'Connell wrote:

> What version of Wavelab is the client using?  We have 6.01.  Is
> that the same as you Eric, and the client?  This version seems to
> now cope with files that are over 1 hour in duration, in our
> system anyway.

We're running 6.10 (Build 340) with 64-bit (AudioCube) and 32-bit
(WaveLab) versions.

I can't speak for Richard's client and the version of WaveLab they
are using.

WL6 indeed adds RF64 support for >2GB files.  We still split our
files that are >2GB into files that are <2GB because RF64 support
was not that widespread when we set our policy.  Marie, are you
archiving >2GB files?  It would certainly streamline our workflow
if we no longer split >2GB files.

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive, Inc.
tel: 408.221.2128