Re: [ARSCLIST] BWAV Metadata interchange issues

Hello Richard,

I'd start with analyzing the differences between the BWF files
that can be read and those that cannot.

Also, you might have the client generate some BWF files and see
how they come into Samplitude.

What version of WaveLab is your client using?

Are the files >2GB?  If so, does Samplitude support RF64?  I
know that compatibility with RF64 is still limited between
vendors.

I could generate some BWF files for you in WaveLab with very
short PCM data if you are interested.

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive, Inc.
tel: 408.221.2128