Re: [ARSCLIST] LP sized scanner

Having taught photography for 30 years, I'll comment on several posts-

On Feb 29, 2008, at 12:49 PM, Tom Fine wrote:

Ya know, while we have Richard's photo expertise here, I have a followup question.

Once I get a big batch of hi-rez scans, is there a freeware or cheapware program that will batch-downconvert them to 72dpi and smaller "size" (ie from 600dpi 12x12 to 72dpi 4x4)?

Yes. Several ways in and outside of photoshop.