[ARSCLIST] Wavelab and dual boot Mac

Has anyone tried running Wavelab on a Windows bootable Mac?
I am interested in trying this out.  The possibility of being able to
use a Mac book pro to run Spectrafoo when I am in the preservation
studio and using the same Mac book to record to Wavelab when I am out in
the field is great.   Is anyone currently doing this, or does anyone
have any experiences or ideas they would like to share with me.

Thank you!

Tony