[ARSCLIST] Conference Hotel Sold Out!

The ARSC room block at the Creekside Inn has sold out. If you have already made your hotel reservations and decide to cancel before March 9, please ask the Creekside Inn reservation agent to return your room to the ARSC room block so that it is not released to the general public.

We have reserved about 35 additional rooms at two nearby properties, both within 2-3 blocks of the Creekside Inn. This information will be added to the ARSC website within the next couple of days. These room blocks will be released on March 12, so please make your reservations prior to that date.

Anyone who is seeking a roommate (either those who already have rooms, or those needing rooms) may contact me and I will start a referral list. The Creekside Inn is offering rollaway beds free of charge, so its a good way to reduce expenses.
Please contact me if you have any additional questions.

Brenda Nelson-Strauss

ARSC Conference Manager

812-855-7530

bnelsons@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bnelsons@xxxxxxxxxxx>