Re: [ARSCLIST] supermarket mysteries

I noticed the packaging seemed almost identical, which was why I thought I actually had a complete Webster set till I looked more closely at it. Similar design, similar cards between the records, similar pockets with flaps, similar artwork. But the Standard Library discs are cut and pressed by RCA. I know we've discussed this before, along with the comparisons between the Philharmonic and Funk 'n' Wagnalls supermarket LPs, but is there any one source for the Standards or any way to trace their lineage?

dl