Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical movements info sought

Great! Come to think of it, it should be "nocturna mexicana", not "nocturna Mexicana", so you may want to check that too...

Salud,

Marcos

Farrington, Jim wrote:
Muy bien! I didn't look at the item, but took the data from the bibliographic record. I just looked at the LP itself, and you're right--the title was transcribed incorrectly when it was cataloged. We will correct the error in our catalog and on OCLC.

Jim

-----Original Message----- From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcos Sueiro Bal Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 2:17 PM To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical movements info sought

Jim, are you sure it is "El bien pastor"? "El buen pastor" would be the correct Spanish.

Cheers

Marcos

Farrington, Jim wrote:
Gloria a Dios en las alturas = Glory to God in the highest
El bien pastor = The good shepard
Adoración - nocturna Mexicana = Celebration - Mexican nocturne

Jim

-----Original Message----- From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Lennick Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 1:11 PM To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical movements info sought

2. WELLS HIVELY: Tres Himnos (3 Hymns)
does each hymn (movement) have a name?
This one we don't have.

dl