Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical movements info sought

Unbelievable..I just picked up a beat up copy of the first one, Mercury MG 50078.

Tom Fine wrote:
Hi All:

Can someone list the movements and movements names (ie I - Allegro, II - Adagio, etc) for the following works:

1. ALAN HOVHANESS: Concerto No. 1 for Orchestra ("Arevakal")
there are 6 movements to this

i. Allegretto ii. Canzona iii. Estampie iv. Allegro vivace v. Hymn vi. Ballata

Need info on the Cowell 4th Symphony that's on the back?

2. WELLS HIVELY: Tres Himnos (3 Hymns) does each hymn (movement) have a name?

This one we don't have.

dl