Re: [ARSCLIST] A proposed A/B test (was "dumbing down" of Downloaded Recordings)

I do not dispute the fact that some can hear things that others do not. But
how much of this relates to the audio mikeing, mixing, amplification,
equalization, etc. process and how much to the digital part? Have those who
discern faults in digital recordings conducted blind comparisons of audio
and digital playbacks that originated from the same master?

Jerry Hartke
Media Sciences, Inc.