Re: [ARSCLIST] Discographical puzzle

Hello, Bob,

The Mendelssohn Concerto by Jacques Jacobs, don't know which movement, is listed as being in the EMI Centenary (1897-1997) CD, on Amazon.  I cannot find anything of this nature in Alan Kelly, although there are lots of Jacobs recordings, including the first known 10-inch recording by Fred.  The peculiar thing to me is his name, Fred says Leopold, which you say also but I can't very, Alan Kelly lists both Jacque Jacobs and J. Jacobs, but the label says G. Jacobs, it's on Ebay now!  Check for item #290201173401.

Howard