Re: [ARSCLIST] Technics 1500 was: Re: [ARSCLIST] Ampex ATR-102 opinion (was MD5 Hash Generators

I've heard the RS1500 that Dan Meinwald (US rep for EAR) has with the TdP mods. While it is worlds better than the stock electronics, I have to give the nod to mine (a very biased opinion of course). Actually, it uses the stock heads which is a minus I think. A guy I know has a couple of TdP modded machines (ATR100 1", MM1200 1" with MR70 amps) and those things are stunning! I could listen to Mary Had A Little Lamb all day on those. I've never heard a de Paravicini design that wasn't great. I'm a big fan of him also.
Steve