[ARSCLIST] MD5 Hash Generators

I am starting to generate an MD5 hash of the files that I deliver by ftp and was wondering which MD5 hash generators are popular.

I found a pretty neet one-file-at-a-time applet that will generate a companion ".md5" file which is good for my workflow. www.drnaylor.co.uk

I would like a batch generator that would place each hash into a separate text file with the complete filename and the extension md5 added.

Any suggestions?

Of course, I'd prefer freeware as I don't think this is an extra-charge service.

Cheers,

Richard