Re: [ARSCLIST] 1/4" tape player

Thanks again to all for the various tips.

What would the typical "pro" machines be on trolleys that meet my requirements, as often from a quick look around there seems to be not a great price difference between some models of Studer and between Otari and the other models ? I cannot imagine I need to convert 1" or 2" tapes but I have seen that you can change the heads on some (who knows what tapes will come my way) and if it was a case of paying a little extra "just in case" then that might be worthwhile. But having the tape speed and track flexibility is probably key !

Some of the Studers I have looked at are in the high hundreds (of euros) and eek, some are in the high thousands :)

Many thanks, Darren