[ARSCLIST] RCA Record Production Video [was Re: [ARSCLIST] 78rpm archaeology project]

Hello All,

When studying some of the history of the phonograph and etc., I ran across a few really interesting films available online at the Internet Archive of Moving Images.  One of these films shows in great detail how records were made at the time:

http://www.archive.org/details/CommandP1942

While there, spend some time watching some of these other phonograph-related films:

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject:%22Media:%20Phonograph%22

Enjoy!
Blake