Re: [ARSCLIST] A Holiday vision

-----Original Message-----
>From Don Cox: "I think you are just missing the good music, perhaps misled
by the very
hard sell of some poor music in the populist media..."

I didn't say there isn't good music, I said that good music isn't doing
well. Perhaps I should have said it isn't doing well financially. A peek in
the entertainment listings of any major American city's thirty year old
Sunday paper would absolutely shock most people. Music isn't doing well
financially by any measure beginning with the local and regional live music
that ignited most people's interest. Most people have never been record
collectors.

This fact is only reflected in the popular media.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com