Re: [ARSCLIST] Pristine Audio and the Milllennials . . .

Frank Strauss wrote:
I am delighted to repost the page from 1998 at
  http://www.operas-are.us/
- but I do ask that you get my name right. <G>

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/

Hey Mike-You've done it again. I just spent the most enjoyable hour or so listening to the 78's, Rose Ader, Stan Kenton and Frank Guerrara. Thanks!

I didn't realize: it's quite an assortment at the moment, isn't it?

You (individually and collectively) are welcome. Note that the main page changes weekly; operas-are.us changes when something motivates me to do so.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/