Re: [ARSCLIST] Pristine Audio (?!)

Hi Steven

On 03/12/2007 you wrote;

SCBx> Is anyone out there familiar with Andrew Rose...Pristine Audio...
SCBx> or their restoration process? Is it really as good as he/they say(s)?

Yes - I know Andrew (we are in the same line of business) and he has
done some remarkable restoration work, particularly on early material.
He gets some amazing results.  He was also the man who uncovered the
Hatto scandal.

If you haven't already done so, have a listen to the sample track he
has posted on his site, I know you will be impressed.

Regards

Graeme

Graeme Jaye

graemejaye@xxxxxxxxx

Mobile Recording and Audio Restoration
http://www.personal-cd.com

Hobby Musician - find some of my stuff here
http://www.indiehitz.net/html/bands/19/