To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio History In a Nutshell?

Does anyone know of a single recording that started life as a cylinder migrated to 78 went over to Microgroove eventually ended up on CD and finally is now offered as an mp3? I'm sure such a thing must exist and I'm equally someone on this list knows what it is. I'm not at all sure why this thought came to me last night at 1:00 as a I lay in bed. But the true beauty of the internet is that the next morning I can post this very question instead of torturing myself for the rest of my natural life in the twilight of uncertainty.

AA