Re: [ARSCLIST] annotated bibliography on recorded sound collections

Not sure how far their archives go, but Big Broadcast and probably a dozen
others are available through itunes (including Vintage Tooncast and Vintage
Video cater to 1920s-60s radio/tv/movie fans) - Not sure if they've transcribed
any of their old cassette-based shows or not.
ollie