Re: [ARSCLIST] embeded audio

Sorry but I need to disagree loudly on this. There are MANY organizations that are working to improve CODEC technology in many different areas. Microsoft is definitely not the only one.

Jim Lindner

Email: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Media Matters LLC.
  SAMMA Systems Inc.
  450 West 31st Street 4th Floor
  New York, N.Y. 10001

eFax (646) 349-4475
Mobile: (917) 945-2662
Office: (212) 268-5528

www.media-matters.net
Media Matters LLC. is a technical consultancy specializing in archival audio and video material. We provide advice and analysis, to media archives that apply the beneficial advances in technology to collection management.

www.sammasystems.com
SAMMA Systems provides tools and products that implement and optimize the advances in modern technology with established media preservation and access practices.