Re: [ARSCLIST] annotated bibliography on recorded sound collections

There are some marvellous web pages about early USA Radio history which I
dug out whilst working at Radio Seychelles from 1920 on.The world expert
apart from Paul Vernon etc.,is an American lady- Sorry ,forget her name-some
Scots surname like Macleod but it is easily traceable in Google if you enter
EARLY AMERICAN RADIO SHOWS .
]
NIGEL BARRETT IN BANGKOK