[ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Reiner and the Rolf

  December 6, 1954 is correct for Liebermann/Reiner/Sauter-Finnegan Jazz
Concerto.

  More details from the RCA Victor sheets:

  CSO members: 17-16-12-12-9; 5-3-4-1 tuba; 1 harp; 1 timp.; 3 perc.
  Session time: 10 AM - 1 PM; 2 - 5 PM (no details)
  MONO: Producer: Richard Mohr. Engineer: Lewis Layton
  STEREO: Producer: John Pfeiffer. Engineer: Leslie Chase

  The above data was supplied years ago by Mike Gray and Steve Smolian, and I
acknowledge and thank them both.

  Don Tait

Check out AOL's list of
2007's hottest products.

My catalogue shows 12/6/54, presumably from AKG1-3882. the source I
catalogued...

DH